Small Town, Big Fun
Perry County, Pennsylvania is a great place to live, work and play.
Perfectly balancing the line between rural and city; we’re situated close enough to Harrisburg to participate in all the benefits of a metro area, but far enough away to enjoy the peace and serenity of country life.
We love our open space and our agricultural community. Nearly 90% of Perry County is protected, public or farmland. There are over 1,000 acres of public land, world-class fishing streams and rivers, state parks and charming downtowns full of fun family-friendly events and activities to explore and enjoy. Perry County also marks the mid point of the Appalachian Trail and boasts nearly 50 hiking trails.
Public land links:
- Big Spring State Forest Picnic Area
- Fowlers Hollow State Park
- Little Buffalo State Park
- Colonel Denning State Park(part)
- Hoverter and Sholl Box Huckleberry Natural Area
- State Game Lands Number 88
- State Game Lands Number 170
- State Game Lands Number 256
- State Game Lands Number 281
- Tuscarora State Forest(part)
Join Our Mailing List
Stay Updated On The Latest News