Investments in Perry County
One of the most expansive resources at the PCEDA is our connection to programs that facilitate low-interest rate financing and award grants. In order to improve economic growth in Perry County, we match you with the financial resources you need to grow your business. The PCEDA consistently works towards achieving our goal of providing Perry Countians with long-term economic solutions.
We connect you with programs such as:
Local, State and Federal loans
Small Business Administration’s 504 Direct Loan Program
PIDA (Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority)
SBA 504 (U.S. Small Business Administration)
EZ (Enterprise Zone Revolving Loan Fund)
Resources for Entrepreneurs / Businesses
- Business Plan Writing
- Certified Economic Development Organization through the PA DCED for Cumberland, Dauphin, and Perry Counties
- Provide resources for businesses, they do lending, help with grants, business retention & expansion, etc.
- Many PeCo Municipalities are labeled as distressed… so retail and service businesses in those areas can qualify for certain loan programs
- Contact People
- Melissa Stone
- Jon Cherry
- World Trade Center Harrisburg
- The World Trade Center Harrisburg serves companies in central Pennsylvania by promoting global trade and delivering relevant educational programs, up-to-date trade information, practical trade assistance, and research & referral services for our members and clients to help them compete and prosper in a global economy. We are a licensed member of the World Trade Centers Association and the regional coordinator for Pennsylvania’s free export assistance services.
- direct service provider
- link to other resources
- Small Business Development Center
- The Pennsylvania Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) provide education and no-cost consulting services to entrepreneurs and small business owners. The SBDC is ready to help you grow your business.
- The SBDC’s one-on-one management consulting emphasizes education and guidance in finding practical solutions to business problems. Consulting is confidential and provided at no-charge by a staff of skilled professionals.
- With 18 college- and university-based centers and more than 90 outreach centers located throughout the state of Pennsylvania, the help you need is just around the corner.
- Bucknell University SBDC services Perry County
- Melissa Stone
Contact us today for business support and to discuss resources to help you grow your business.